First CDC: April 22-24, 2005. (attack phase was 27 hours long).
Total cost since 2005 for food, tee shirts and prizes for the CDCs (not including the high school CDC) $210,000
- Estimated that Doug & Ginny have made over 15,000 pancakes.
- We had a team cook bacon during the high school CDC
- Over 1000 ISU alumni participated in a CDC while they were in school
- ISU held the country’s first high school CDC in spring of 2006
- There is currently a team of 7 students on “the ISEAGE” staff to support the design, development, and execution of the CDCs
CDC locations over the years:
- ISU research park (building 2)
- ISU research park (CPMI building)
- Howe Hall
- Coover Hall
- Hilton (High school CDCs)
CDC dataNumber of Blue Team members
|Year||ISU||Community College||ISU||National||High School|